We are looking for a
🚀 Business Development and Sales 🚀
professional to join the Proof IT team
We would like to welcome to the team a business development and software sales leader to help us to grow our business by proactively generating and developing new business opportunities, opening new markets, and closing deals.
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder.
- Energetic self-starter motivated to succeed.
- Effective team player, listener, and advisor.
- Able to engage project stakeholders and influence decision-makers.
- Succeeding in both strategy and execution.
- Experience in business development and B2B software sales.
- Record of accomplishment of closing deals worth millions.
- IT industry experience.
- European market knowledge is considered an advantage.
- You are an EU citizen and are fluent in Latvian and English.
We are Proof IT – a continuously growing Latvian software development company with over 18 years of experience in the local and Baltics market with an ambition to accelerate our continuous growth.
We are right in between being a startup and corporate business, and this gives us a unique opportunity to combine the best of both worlds – flat structure, non-formal environment, and individual approach, yet grants our team stability, work-life balance, and established practices.
We are a true software development company where most of the team are IT engineers with extensive years of experience in software development starting with the founders.
About the Business
With a powerful team of 100 professionals, we operate in two strategic directions:
- Custom Solutions - we have been granted an Industrial Security Certificate which makes us a verified and trusted partner for not only Latvia’s private sector clients but also authorizes us to work with government institutions related to state secrets. We have developed challenging projects for national government institutions and foreign governments mainly related to internal affairs and security and have developed business systems for private sector companies.
- Insurance Solutions - we are developers of insurance solutions products for the business operations of the largest insurance companies in the Baltics. Our products are used to execute core policy management and processing including finance and customers’ claims management and enable extensive configuration options and can carry out bespoke customization. The broad functionality solution is now ready to enter the European market.
- Fixed monthly salary of EUR 3500 gross for full-time work and net revenue-based commission plan (compensation package in detail will be discussed individually).
- Work completely remotely, on-site from our modern city center office, or hybrid.
- Well-covered health insurance from day one includes dentistry, sports, psychosomatic, outpatient rehabilitation supplementary programs, and critical illness insurance.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and call & data subscription services coverage.
- 100% coverage of sick leave A from the first day of sickness.
- The referral bonus for referring candidates who become successful new hires.
- Other benefits e.g., a vision benefits plan, financial support for significant life events, partly paid study leave, and paid participation in sports events.
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule, no overtime, and flexible work arrangements.
- You are free to work from abroad for up to 6 months per year (within the EU/EEA).
- Professional development is supported by participating in training & conferences, access to the internal library of IT and management books, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Participation in team building and department social events, and annual company celebrations.
- Flat hierarchy, international team, democratic work environment, and job autonomy.
- Supportive, friendly, and resourceful new-colleague onboarding process.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩
For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.