We're looking for a ⚙️ Business & System Analyst ⚙️ to join the Custom Solutions team.
We are offering you to take part in challenging public sector projects, where you will be in charge of public sector information system development projects, will take ownership of full systems development life cycle by communicating with clients, understanding client's business needs, defining and managing tasks for the development team and validating the developed solution.
Custom solutions – we have been granted an Industrial Security Certificate which makes us a verified and trusted partner for not only private sector clients, but also authorizes us to work with government institutions related to state secrets. We have developed challenging projects for national government institutions, foreign governments, and private sector companies. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you.
- To be in charge of public sector information system development projects.
- Take ownership of full systems development life cycle - requirements, analysis, design, work with developers and QA`s, implementation and maintenance.
- Communicate with a client - negotiations, presenting ideas, progress, offering solutions.
- Understand client's actual business needs and come up with the most suitable solution that fits among other client business systems.
- Define, prioritize and manage tasks for the development team.
- Validate developed solution and deployment.
- JIRA issue creation and processing.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a great, open-minded and supportive team member!
- 3+ years of experience with business/system analysis and development.
- Degree in IT or a related field.
- Understanding of the importance of documentation and willingness to work with it (PPS, PPA, User Stories, User manuals).
- Detail-oriented personality with the ability to keep the big picture in mind and get things done.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your and your team's time and tasks.
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Experience working with databases (modeling, design, queries, data structuring), visualization tools, Git, JIRA and development environments.
- Ability to work in Agile environment and familiarity with the Waterfall model.
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- You have EU citizenship and you are fluent in Latvian, English – as an advantage.
Nice to have
- CBAP certification or experience with software testing/development will make you even more desirable in our eyes.
- Competitive senior level salary based on skills and experience (discussed individually at the very beginning of the recruitment process).
- Health insurance from day one (including dentistry, psychosomatic, and out-patient rehabilitation supplementary programs).
- Work completely remote, on-site from our well-located and modern office, or hybrid.
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule, no overtime, flexible work arrangements - opportunity to discuss reduced hours (30h to 40h work week), compressed workweek and other options.
- You are free to work from abroad for up to 6 months per year (within EU/EEA).
- Professional development supported by participating in training & conferences, access to the internal library of IT and management books, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Participation in team buildings and annual company celebrations, and paid participation in sports events.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and call & data subscription services coverage.
- The referral bonus for referring candidates who become successful new hires.
- Other benefits e.g., vision benefits plan, financial support for significant life events, partly paid study leave.
- Flat hierarchy and job autonomy.
- Efficient and flexible onboarding and mentoring process.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩 For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.