We are Proof IT.
Over the last decade, we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance core IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions and many other custom projects for companies and institutions in Latvia.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Business & System Analyst, willing to make an impact, to join our project team in the Custom Development solution field.
What will you do?
- Be in charge of public sector information system development projects
- Take ownership of full systems development life cycle - requirements, analysis, design, work with developers and QA`s, implementation and maintenance
- Communicate with a client - negotiations, presenting ideas, progress, offering solutions
- Understand client's actual business needs and come up with the most suitable solution that fits among other client business systems
- Define, prioritize and manage tasks for the development team
- Validate developed solution and deployment
- JIRA issue creation and processing
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be a great, open-minded and supportive team member!
Let's talk if you...
- Have 3+ years of experience with business/system analysis and development
- Have a degree in IT or a related field
- Understand the importance of documentation and enjoy working with it (PPS, PPA, User Stories, User manuals)
- Feel comfortable in Agile environment and are familiar with Waterfall model as well
- Are able to focus on details while keeping the big picture in mind and get things done
- Have a superpower to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Thrive in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment, easily adapting to changes
- Can prioritize and organize your and your team's time and tasks
- You have an understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Are tech-savvy in general and feel comfortable working with:
- databases (modeling, design, queries, data structuring)
- visualization tools
- JIRA, git and development environments
- CBAP certification or experience with software testing/development will make you even more desirable in our eyes.
In return we are happy to offer:
- The opportunity to implement large scale development projects and see your ideas brought to life
- Fantastic team, supportive colleagues and great clients
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment
- Freedom to choose where to work from and flexibility in work hours
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance
The gross salary range for this position is 2500-4000 EUR/month.*
* The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.