We're looking for a hands-on ⚙️ Lead System Analyst | Area Product Owner ⚙️ to join the Insurance Solutions team.
You will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and managing development for end-to-end technical solutions for Finance & Accounting module based on the client specifications and business needs.
We are developers of the Insurance Solutions products for the business operations of all the largest insurance companies in the Baltics. Our products are used to execute core policy management and processing including finance and customers’ claims management and enable extensive configuration options and can carry out bespoke customization.
We are using:
- Product tech stack: Java, Groovy (business rules), Oracle DB, Apache Solr.
- Architecture principles: clean code & clean architecture, component-based/ component API, plugin-based approach for extensions, webservices, continuous refactoring.
- Major tools: IntelliJ IDEA (IDE), Gradle (build), Bitbucket (git), JIRA (tasks), Bamboo (CI/CD), SonarQube (code quality), Docker (test runtime), Fisheye (source code history), Artifactory (dependency cache, components repository).
- Create and maintain the Finance & Accounting module vision and roadmap.
- Conceptual solutions designs, data modeling and product configurations.
- Solution analysis: client communication, requirements specification, estimations, business scenarios and acceptance criteria, presenting to a client.
- Spot new product business opportunities and convert client requirements into product features.
- Project management: project planning, support for the development team, project updates for the clients and internal stakeholders, product backlog management.
- Delivery of product versions and hotfixes according to agreed schedules and within a budget.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in system analysis, design, project, and stakeholders’ management.
- Product owner skillset combined with hands-on experience in practicing Agile software product development.
- Degree in IT field; accounting, finance or insurance domain knowledge preferred.
- Tech stack and tools: Confluence, JIRA, Git, SQL, Excel, relational databases, Groovy scripts, and Java code reading.
- You are an efficient communicator taking initiative and believing in teamwork, a problem solver seeing the big picture with great prioritization and time management skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- Salary from EUR 4300 gross per month based on skills and experience for full-time work.
- Health insurance from day one (including dentistry, psychosomatic, and outpatient rehabilitation supplementary programs).
- Work completely remote, on-site from our well-located and modern office, or hybrid.
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule, no overtime, flexible work arrangements.
- You are free to work from abroad for up to 6 months per year (within the EU/EEA).
- Professional development is supported by participating in training & conferences, access to the internal library of IT and management books, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Participation in team buildings and annual company celebrations, and paid participation in sports events.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and call & data subscription services coverage.
- The referral bonus for referring candidates who become successful new hires.
- Other benefits e.g., a vision benefits plan, financial support for significant life events, and partly paid study leave.
- Flat hierarchy and job autonomy.
- Supportive and resourceful job orientation and new-colleague onboarding process.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩 For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.