We're looking for a ⚙️ QA Automation Engineer ⚙️ to join the Custom Solutions team.
Custom solutions – we have been granted an Industrial Security Certificate which makes us a verified and trusted partner for not only private sector clients, but also authorizes us to work with government institutions related to state secrets. We have developed challenging projects for national government institutions, foreign governments, and private sector companies. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you.
- Design, implement and maintain automated tests based on business and technical requirements.
- Run automated tests, analyze results, identify issues, and report on bugs and defects.
- Create test scenarios, write and update test cases.
- Maintain well-structured software testing documentation.
- Participate in project estimations and implementation by working closely with the QA team, Developers, Business System Analysts, and Project Managers.
- You have proven hands-on experience in software testing and test automation.
- You are familiar with the SDLC, have a solid theoretical background, and are aware of best software testing practices.
- You are a detail-oriented team player with effective communication skills.
- You are fluent in Latvian and have good English skills.
- Salary in a range of EUR 2500 – 3500 gross per month based on skills and experience for full-time work.
- Health insurance from day one (including dentistry, psychosomatic, and out-patient rehabilitation supplementary programs).
- Work completely remote, on-site from our well-located and modern office, or hybrid.
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule, no overtime, flexible work arrangements - opportunity to discuss reduced hours (30h to 40h work week), compressed workweek and other options.
- You are free to work from abroad for up to 6 months per year (within EU/EEA).
- Professional development supported by participating in training & conferences, access to the internal library of IT and management books, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Participation in team buildings and annual company celebrations, and paid participation in sports events.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and call & data subscription services coverage.
- The referral bonus for referring candidates who become successful new hires.
- Other benefits e.g., vision benefits plan, financial support for significant life events, partly paid study leave.
- Flat hierarchy and job autonomy.
- Efficient and flexible onboarding and mentoring process.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩
For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.