We are Proof IT.
We are a trusted partner to private and public sector clients in Latvia. We have developed challenging projects, e.g. Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solution for Latvenergo, and many other top-secret custom projects. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you. The team of 30 people consists of System Analysts, QA Engineers, Front-end, Full-stack, and Back-end Developers working in Agile teams on several projects and delivering solutions using the newest tech.
We are looking for a QA Engineer wanting their voice to be heard and actions to count by playing an essential role in our software solution implementation.
What will you do
Together with the team, you will be the one behind the success of our clients, playing an essential role in our software solution implementation. You will:
- Participate in project estimations and implementation by working closely with the QA team, Developers, and System Analysts
- Maintain well-structured software testing documentation
- Create test scenarios, perform testing and analyze test results
- Participate in test automation
- Identify issues and analyze root causes
Who you are
- QA Engineer, Test Engineer, or Test Automation Engineer with at least 1 year of experience, fluent in both Latvian and English
- You are familiar with the software development life-cycle and best software testing practices
- You have experience with software testing
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and believe in the good in people
- Your strongest traits are initiative, pro-activity, and talent at problem-solving
What`s in it for you
- You'll have an opportunity to take part in and influence product development and tech, together with the team you'll see the results of your work and ideas implemented in action and helping our clients achieve their goals
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage, and health insurance
- It is an opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment
- Together we will be working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops
The gross salary range for this position is 1300-2700 EUR/month.*
The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.