We are Proof IT.
Over last 16 years we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance core IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service system and many other custom projects for companies in Latvia and worldwide. We believe in Clean Code, Lean thinking, initiative and freedom of choice in task selection, well-worked processes, efficiency and quality.
Right now we are looking for experienced QA engineer to join our team to work on important and challenging projects for government and private institutions.
What will you do
Together with the team, you will be the one behind the success of our clients, playing an essential role in our software solution implementation. You will:
- Work closely with developers and system analysts
- Support and improve QA processes
- Take ownership of manual testing
- Participate in project estimations and implementation
- Identify issues and analyze root causes
- Maintain software testing documentation in accordance with best industry practices
Who you are
- QA engineer or Test Engineer with 3+ years of experience, fluent in both Latvian and English
- You have a clear understanding of the software development life-cycle and best software testing practices
- You have experience with end-to-end software testing
- You have experience with inventing test processes
- Experience with test automation will be considered a plus
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and believe in the good in people
- Your strongest traits are initiative, pro-activity, and talent at problem-solving
What`s in it for you
- You'll have an opportunity to take part in and influence product development and tech, together with the team you'll see the results of your work and ideas implemented in action and helping our clients achieve their goals
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance
- It is an opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment
- Together we will be working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops
Gross salary range for this position is 1800-3000 EUR/month.*
The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.