We're looking for a ♨️ Senior Full Stack Developer ♨️ to join the Custom Solutions team.
We are offering you to take part in projects, where you will be a part of the full cycle development, will think of and implement technically challenging solutions from architecture to the code itself. You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the products and features.
Custom solutions – we have been granted an Industrial Security Certificate which makes us a verified and trusted partner for not only private sector clients, but also authorizes us to work with government institutions related to state secrets. We have developed challenging projects for national government institutions, foreign governments, and private sector companies. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you.
- Work on important business systems and projects using and advancing our tech stack.
- Deliver code that is well-documented, tested, and operable.
- Work closely with System Analysts, Developers, QA, Project Managers, and a client.
- Participate in analyzing client needs, propose and design solutions.
- Take part in peer code review, pair programming, and R&D sessions.
- Share your vision and suggestions to improve processes and overall project development.
- Strong knowledge of Java, and you are familiar with our tech stack (or willing to learn).
- Proven track record in full stack development.
- Experience with progressive web applications development.
- You do not shy away from expressing your opinion and sharing ideas with teammates.
- You value and follow clean code principles.
- You have EU citizenship and you are fluent in Latvian, English – as an advantage.
- Competitive senior level salary based on skills and experience (discussed individually at the very beginning of the recruitment process).
- Health insurance from day one (including dentistry, psychosomatic, and out-patient rehabilitation supplementary programs).
- Work completely remote, on-site from our well-located and modern office, or hybrid.
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule, no overtime, flexible work arrangements - opportunity to discuss reduced hours (30h to 40h work week), compressed workweek and other options.
- You are free to work from abroad for up to 6 months per year (within EU/EEA).
- Professional development supported by participating in training & conferences, access to the internal library of IT and management books, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Participation in team buildings and annual company celebrations, and paid participation in sports events.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and call & data subscription services coverage.
- The referral bonus for referring candidates who become successful new hires.
- Other benefits e.g., vision benefits plan, financial support for significant life events, partly paid study leave.
- Flat hierarchy and job autonomy.
- Efficient and flexible onboarding and mentoring process.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩 For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.