We're looking for a ♨️ Senior Full Stack Java Developer ♨️ to join the Custom Solutions team.
We are offering you to take part in challenging public sector projects, where you will be a part of the full cycle development, will think of and implement technically challenging solutions from architecture to the code itself. You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the products and features.
Custom solutions – we are a trusted partner to private and public sector clients in Latvia. We have developed challenging projects, e.g. Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solution for Latvenergo, and many other top-secret custom projects. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you.
- Work on important business systems and projects of public interest using and advancing our tech stack.
- Produce high-quality code by following clean code principles.
- Work closely with System Analysts, Developers, QA, Project Managers, and a client.
- Participate in analyzing client needs, propose and design solutions.
- Take part in peer code review, pair programming, and R&D sessions.
- Share your vision and suggestions to improve processes and overall project development.
- Strong knowledge of Java, and you are familiar with our tech stack (or willing to learn).
- Proven track record in full stack development.
- Experience with progressive web applications development.
- You do not shy away from expressing your opinion and sharing ideas with teammates.
- You can write clean code and maintain a clean architecture.
- You speak fluent Latvian and have good English skills.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site or hybrid.
- Work-life balance and flexible work options – you are in a charge of organizing your daily schedule to fit your needs.
- Private health care and accident insurance.
- Modern office in Riga city center.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and subscription services coverage upon role necessity.
- Participation in team, department, and company celebrations, and public sporting events.
- Well-established onboarding and mentoring program, close team corporation, and friendly support.
- Flat hierarchy and job autonomy.
- Professional development by continuously learning from experienced colleagues, being involved in interesting and challenging projects, having access to the internal library full of IT and management books, and participating in training and conferences.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩 For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.