We are Proof IT.
Over the last 16 years, we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance core IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions and many other custom projects for companies and government institutions in Latvia and worldwide. We believe in Clean Code, Lean thinking, initiative, and freedom of choice in task selection, well-worked processes, efficiency, and quality.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to join our team.
We are offering you to take part in challenging public sector projects, where you will be a part of the full cycle development, will think of and implement technically challenging solutions (from architecture to the code itself).
You are a Senior Fullstack Java Developer
with great cognitive skills and the determination to do things the right way
You have 4+ years of experience with full-stack development and progressive web applications
You use your experience and expertise to always improve the solutions you are working on, and can clearly communicate your opinion
You are fluent in Latvian and have good English skills
Clean Code and TDD are not just words for you. You are a team player and believe that together everyone achieves more!
What will you do?
We are offering you to take part in challenging public sector projects, where you will be a part of the full cycle development, will think of and implement technically challenging solutions (from architecture to the code itself)
We will be happy to see you get involved with your vision and suggestions to improve and make an impact
You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the products and features. You’ll be a part of important business systems, projects of public interest, and simply interesting and scientific tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to take part in and influence product development, see the results of your work and ideas implemented in action, create software that makes the difference
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage, and health insurance
- Flexibility in working time arrangements and the possibility of remote work
- It is an opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment
- Challenging projects, adventures during company events, and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops
Gross salary range for this position is 2800-5000 EUR/month.*
* The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.