We are Proof IT.
Over the last 16 years, we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance core IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions and many other custom projects for companies and government institutions in Latvia and worldwide. We believe in Clean Code, Lean thinking, initiative, and freedom of choice in task selection, well-worked processes, efficiency, and quality.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team.
We are offering you to take part in challenging public sector projects, where you will be a part of the full cycle development, will think of and implement technically challenging solutions (from architecture to the code itself).
You are a Senior Java Developer
- with great cognitive skills and the determination to do things the right way. You have 4+ years of experience with cloud technologies and microservices and are familiar with our tech stack
- You are fluent in Latvian and have good English skills.
- Clean Code and TDD are not just words for you
- You are a team player and believe that together everyone achieves more!
What you will do
- Get involved with your vision and suggestions to improve and make an impact.
- Have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the products and features. You’ll be a part of important business systems, projects of public interest, as well as simply interesting and scientific tasks.
- Be responsible for the development of powerful and flexible solutions
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team and the client
What`s in it for you?
- Opportunity to take part in and influence product development, see the results of your work and ideas implemented in action, create solutions that makes the difference
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage, and health insurance
- Flexibility in working time arrangements and the possibility of remote work
- It is an opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment
- Challenging projects, adventures during company events, and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops
Gross salary range for this position is 2800-5000 EUR/month.*
* The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.