We are Proof IT.
Over last 17 years we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance core IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service system and many other custom projects for companies in Latvia and worldwide.
Right now we are on the lookout for experienced Java developers to grow our insurance product team, those who are ready to make an impact. We believe in Clean Code, Lean thinking, initiative and freedom of choice in task selection, well-worked processes, efficiency and quality.
You are Senior Java Developer ...
...with great cognitive skills and the determination to do things the right way. You have a 5+ years of experience within the IT industry and are familiar with our tech stack (or willing to learn it). You are fluent in English. Clean Code, Clean Architecture and TDD are not just words for you. You are a team player and believe that together everyone achieves more!
What will you do?
As a team member, you will work on insurance core system product full-cycle development using and advancing our tech stack (Java 11, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB, etc.).
You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the new products and features and will provide your insights on solutions and architecture. You’ll be a part of important business systems, helping our clients to achieve more with your developments.
What’s in it for you?
- You'll have an opportunity to take part in and influence product development and tech, together with the team you'll see the results of your work and ideas implemented in action and helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance.
- It is an opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment.
- Together we will be working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops.
Gross salary range for this position is 2800-5000 EUR/month.*
* The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.