We're looking for a ♨️ Senior Java Developer ♨️ to join the Insurance Solutions team. We believe in clean code, lean thinking, and freedom of choice in task selection.
Our core insurance system is the backbone of the business operations of all the largest insurance companies in the Baltics. It’s used to execute core policy management and processing including finance and customers’ claims management. The team of 50 people consists of experienced System Analysts, Software Developers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers working in Agile teams.
Tech stack: Java 11, Groovy, GWT-based framework, Web Components, OracleDB, custom framework, Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo, SonarQube, Docker, and Fisheye.
- Work on full-cycle development using and advancing our tech stack: 60% new features development, 20% maintenance & bug fixing, 10% client support (only during regular working hours), and 10% meetings.
- Produce high-quality code by following clean code principles.
- Communicate, collaborate and share ideas with the teammates.
- Participate in analyzing client needs, propose and design solutions.
- Participate in peer code review and R&D sessions.
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- You are familiar with our tech stack or willing to learn it.
- You can write clean code and maintain a clean architecture.
- You prefer to work in Agile development and a self-organizing team environment.
- You speak fluent English.
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 3000 – 6000 depending on skills and experience.
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site or hybrid.
- Work-life balance and flexible work options – you are in a charge of organizing your daily schedule to fit your needs.
- Private health care and accident insurance.
- Modern office in Vilnius city center.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and subscription services coverage upon role necessity.
- Participation in team, department, and company celebrations, and public sporting events.
- Well-established onboarding and mentoring program, close team corporation, and friendly support.
- Flat hierarchy, job autonomy and pull principle in task selection.
- Professional development by continuously learning from experienced colleagues, being involved in interesting and challenging projects, having access to the internal library full of IT and management books, and participating in training and conferences.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩 For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.