We're looking for a 🔎 Senior Solution Analyst 🔎 to join the Insurance Solutions team.
You will be responsible for delivering successful insurance solutions to our clients based on the capabilities of our product Proof IT Insurance System (PINS), and the client's business needs and requirements. You will have an opportunity to specialize in one or more of the PINS functional areas: client insurance policies, claims, debt cases, accounting, and reinsurance module. You will be working on international projects with the region leading insurance companies.
We are developers of the Insurance Solutions products for the business operations of all the largest insurance companies in the Baltics. Our products are used to execute core policy management and processing including finance and customers’ claims management and enable extensive configuration options and can carry out bespoke customization.
We are using:
- Product tech stack: Java, Groovy (business rules), Oracle DB, Apache Solr.
- Architecture principles: clean code & clean architecture, component-based/ component API, plugin-based approach for extensions, webservices, continuous refactoring.
- Major tools: IntelliJ IDEA (IDE), Gradle (build), Bitbucket (git), JIRA (tasks), Bamboo (CI/CD), SonarQube (code quality), Docker (test runtime), Fisheye (source code history), Artifactory (dependency cache, components repository).
- Work directly with the client to gather an understanding of their business needs and translates them into PINS capabilities.
- Perform the necessary analysis to identify business requirements, solution scope, and related client benefits.
- Specify business scenarios and acceptance criteria to ensure that client business needs are met.
- Design, configure, develop, and test insurance solutions using PINS capabilities to support client insurance processes.
- Communicate and present the solution to the client.
- Assist the client in the configuration of the delivered solution.
- Support in preparing project plans, estimations, and documentation.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in business and system analysis, solution design, and project and stakeholders’ management.
- Analytical thinker and good problem solver seeing the big picture and not losing details.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Tech stack and tools: experience with Confluence, JIRA, Git, OOP, SQL, and relational databases.
- A profound sense of responsibility, great prioritization, and time management skills.
- Hands-on Agile software product development practice.
- Degree in IT or related field.
- Good spoken and written English.
- The insurance industry's core domain knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Salary from EUR 3400 gross per month based on skills and experience for full-time work.
- Health insurance from day one (including dentistry, psychosomatic, and outpatient rehabilitation supplementary programs).
- Work completely remote, on-site from our well-located and modern office, or hybrid.
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule, no overtime, flexible work arrangements.
- You are free to work from abroad for up to 6 months per year (within the EU/EEA).
- Professional development is supported by participating in training & conferences, access to the internal library of IT and management books, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Participation in team buildings and annual company celebrations, and paid participation in sports events.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and call & data subscription services coverage.
- The referral bonus for referring candidates who become successful new hires.
- Other benefits e.g., a vision benefits plan, financial support for significant life events, and partly paid study leave.
- Flat hierarchy and job autonomy.
- Supportive and resourceful job orientation and new-colleague onboarding process.
We are excited to grow our business and expand our team. Apply and let's talk! 🤩 For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.