We are Proof IT.
Over the last 17 years we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance core IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions and many other custom projects for companies and institutions in Latvia and worldwide. Currently we are looking for a teammate to join our project team in the insurance solution field.
You are an IT field professional...
- With 3+ years of experience in system analysis or related field;
- Practicing Agile software development approaches and using Product Owner skill set to provide solutions to client business needs;
- Using SQL, Git and JIRA on a daily basis;
- Ability to read code (Java, Groovy etc.) and previous experience in insurance or accounting field will allow you to be even more productive team member.
As a person,
- you are a team player with good communication skills;
- you have strong self-organization and time management skills;
- your core traits are initiative, pro-activity, and talent at problem-solving;
- and believe in genuinely good people.
What will you do?
Together with the team, your responsibilities will be to…
- understand client’s needs;
- design conceptual solutions and data models;
- make sure that requirements are elicited, analyzed, defined and documented effectively;
- plan and prioritize product feature backlog;
- recommend solutions or new features based on client’s needs;
- coordinate project estimations and implementation timeline between client and project team;
- configure modules according to the documentation and ensuring all requirement are met;
- identify impediments early, escalate and pro-actively participate in solving those;
- review requirements and validate functionality implemented with team and client.
What’s in it for you?
- You'll have an opportunity to take part in and influence product development, together with the team you'll see the results of your work and ideas implemented in action and helping our clients achieve more.
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance.
- It is an opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment.
- Together we will be working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops.
Gross salary range for this position is 2000-4000 EUR/month.*
* The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.