We are always happy to receive and review applications related to software development:
- Java Software Development (Back-end Developers and Full-stack Developers),
- Business Systems Analysis and Product Ownership,
- Software Development Project Management,
- Quality Assurance (Manual Testing Specialists, Automation Engineers, and QA Leads).
Aspects to take into consideration before applying:
- You are located in Latvia or Lithuania,
- You have to have EU citizenship and should be authorized to work in the EU,
- Language requirements:
- English is a must for joining the Insurance solutions team,
- Latvian is a must for joining the Custom solutions team.
- Competitive salary based on your skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Work completely remotely, on-site, or hybrid.
- Well-covered health insurance from day one including dentistry, sports, psychosomatic, and outpatient rehabilitation supplementary programs, and critical illness insurance.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and call & data subscription services coverage.
- 100% coverage of sick leave A from the first day of sickness.
- The referral bonus for referring candidates who become successful new hires.
- Other benefits e.g., a vision benefits plan, financial support for significant life events, partly paid study leave, and paid participation in sports events.
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule, no overtime, and flexible work arrangements.
- You are free to work from abroad for up to 6 months per year (within the EU/EEA).
- Professional development is supported by participating in training & conferences, access to the internal library of IT and management books, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Participation in team building and department social events, and annual company celebrations.
- Flat hierarchy, democratic work environment, and job autonomy.
- Supportive, friendly, and resourceful new-colleague onboarding process.
Send us your application, we will review it and come back to you with more information! 📧
For more information visit our home page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.