We are Proof IT.
Our company operates in the Baltic market for more than 17 years, we are a team of 80 people, and our business is based on two segments: internal core insurance system and custom software development. Our offices are located in Riga and Vilnius and our team is free to choose whether to work remotely or from our well-located and modern offices.
You’ll be part of the driving force behind our mission to develop high-quality, long-living, and functional software. As part of our team, you’ll do meaningful work with an emphasis on strong team collaboration with minimal supervision. We’re looking for someone passionate about this way of working.
We believe in a marathon, not a sprint, that’s why work-life balance and flexible work options are among our most valued principles.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join either Insurance Solutions or Custom Solutions team. More about both business lines and tech stack here.
- Produce high-quality code by following clean code principles and test-driven development.
- Participate in analyzing client needs and propose solutions.
- Work closely with Key Account Managers, System Analysts, Developers, QA, and a client.
- Participate in peer code review, pair programming, and R&D sessions.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Stay on delivery schedules.
- Strong knowledge in Java or any other object-oriented language, if you are ready to switch to Java.
- Effective communication and team collaboration skills.
- You see the big picture, but don’t miss the details.
- You always look for a way to improve the solutions.
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Language requirements: to join the insurance solutions team you should be proficient in English, to work with the custom solutions team, you should have Latvian language knowledge in the first place.
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 2800 – 5000 depending on skills and experience.
- Excellent health and accident insurance.
- Mobile phone expenses coverage upon role necessity.
- Participation in training and conferences.
- Participation in employee and sports events.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a friendly and positive environment.
- Well established onboarding and mentoring program.
- Modern office in the city center of Riga.
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site or hybrid.
- Together we will be working on challenging projects, going on adventures during company events, and exploring new technologies during R&D time and workshops.