We are Proof IT.
Over the last 17 years, we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance core IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service systems, and many other custom projects for companies in Latvia and worldwide.
Right now we are on the lookout for Tech Lead to grow our insurance product team, someone who's ready to make an impact. We believe in Clean Code, Lean thinking, initiative, freedom of choice in task selection, well-worked processes, efficiency, and quality.
You are a Tech Lead ...
...with great cognitive skills and the determination to do things the right way.
- You have 7+ years of experience within the software development field and are familiar with various stacks and technologies, but you mainly speak Java.
- You have a hands-on approach to work and still like to write some code, yet see the big picture, have expertise and vision.
- You are able to inspire the people you work with to grow and use new approaches.
- You are fluent in English.
- Clean Code, Clean Architecture, and TDD are not just words for you.
- You believe that together everyone achieves more!
What will you do?
- As a team member, you will work hands-on on insurance core system product full-cycle development and advancing our tech stack (Java 11, Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB, etc.).
- You will continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed, contribute to the design and build of our enterprise system.
- You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the new products and features and will provide your insights on solutions and architecture.
- You’ll be a part of important business systems, helping our clients to achieve more with your developments.
What’s in it for you?
- You'll have an opportunity to be a part of insurance system development, influence tech stack and architecture. You'll see your ideas and code implemented in action and helping our clients to achieve more.
- Productive and growth-oriented team, open-minded teammates and flat structure
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage, and health insurance
- An opportunity for professional development in a healthy and positive environment
The gross salary range for this position is 3500-5800 EUR/month*
* The above-stated remuneration amount is valid while the job advertisement is active. The amount in the potential job offer may vary based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.